All-Allam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Allam Forum

A forum for the website all-allam.com - this is your place to discuss all things relating to the great British actor Roger Allam

+3
Pudupudu
Andreawashere
rhinelander
7 posters

The Wall Poll

Poll

Can Roger be found on your walls?

[ 3 ]
    The Wall Poll Bar_left33%The Wall Poll Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 3 ]

Total Votes: 9
    rhinelander
    rhinelander

The Wall Poll Empty The Wall Poll

Post by rhinelander Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 am

Give us an idea about the magnitude of your fangirling!
    Andreawashere
    Andreawashere

The Wall Poll Empty Re: The Wall Poll

Post by Andreawashere Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:17 am

I voted 'No', but that's only because I don't yet own something Allamy to put on my wall. I do have fannish stuff on my walls: signed photos of various actors and the painting of the exploding Tardis. Hm. I think I need something Allam related on my wall now.
    rhinelander
    rhinelander

Post by rhinelander Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:56 am

Andreawashere wrote:I voted 'No', but that's only because I don't yet own something Allamy to put on my wall. I do have fannish stuff on my walls: signed photos of various actors and the painting of the exploding Tardis. Hm. I think I need something Allam related on my wall now.

Goodness, this must be rectified. Do you have 60x60 cm to spare for Roger? I guess a small "Thank you present" is owed to the team behind all-allam. Send me a private message if you are interested in claiming it. Same goes for Pudu, of course. No need to reply if you rather want to skip the offer.
    Pudupudu
    Pudupudu

Post by Pudupudu Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:29 am

I don't have anything Allam-y on a wall, either, actually :-S I have a poster I made about a WWI officer I'm writing the biography of (as you do) and another with theatre tickets and such... but no Allam-y stuff.
    rhinelander
    rhinelander

Post by rhinelander Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:56 am

Pudupudu wrote:I have a poster I made about a WWI officer

Hmm, I have a WWII officer on a wall. Fictional though. Col. Hans Landa from "Inglourious Basterds" ...

When I was a student, my four walls were plastered with film posters and stills. After moving into a new flat, I decided I would pretend to have grown up and left the walls blank for a decade (except for my Braveheart sword). But in recent years, some film and theatre stuff has re-conquered some selected wall spaces.

Last edited by rhinelander on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aoife
    Aoife

Post by Aoife Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:18 am

I haven't. I'm somewhat caught between phases (I feel too grown up to put new stuff on my walls but not yet grown up enough to get rid of the stuff that still is on my walls Rolling Eyes ) so my room shows a somewhat weird collection of fantasy-maps (Middle-earth & Discworld), a Harry Potter-movie poster, bands nobody has ever heard of, Johhny Depp (I was a female teenager once Razz ), Neuschwanstein, mythical Bavarian creatures and the Book of Kells...(and a bit more randomness).
    As the list shows I'm not the person for single-actor shots anyway (except Mr Depp...). Not that there aren't (possibly too many) actors I obsess over but I rather buy the DVDs ^^ (and/or get authographs...sadly none of Mr Allam yet)
    space_oddity_75
    space_oddity_75

Post by space_oddity_75 Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:09 am

My wall is full of John Simm stuff (he's my favourite actor and I've got posters, autographs, etc.), but I've also got some Sherlock and Cabin Pressure pics, so I hope it counts.
    Jupiter

Post by Jupiter Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:58 am

I haven't got posters or something like that, so I drew a portrait of him and stuck it on my wall <3
    caput_draconis
    caput_draconis

Post by caput_draconis Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 am

I had to go with "harem" because he's not the only guy on my pin board (I moved recently from Germany to the UK and live in a flatshare, so I haven't much stuff here and can't put anything on the walls).
    But he's displayed most prominently there *g*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:25 pm