All-Allam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Allam Forum

A forum for the website all-allam.com - this is your place to discuss all things relating to the great British actor Roger Allam

3 posters

Favorite comedy bits

rhinelander
    rhinelander

Favorite comedy bits  Empty Favorite comedy bits

Post by rhinelander Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:12 am

I simply adore that moment in "Tamara Drewe" when Roger tears up the book which he was asked to sign. Always wonder whether this could happen to a photo presented to him at the stage door. The preceding Lear-like howl is also not to be scoffed at.

Another favorite is - of course - the scene on the childrens' slide in "The Thick of It".

What are your favorite comedy scenes?

P.S.: This is my last contribution to all-allam today. Shaun Evans, would you please take over!
    space_oddity_75
    space_oddity_75

Favorite comedy bits  Empty Re: Favorite comedy bits

Post by space_oddity_75 Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:16 am

I love pretty much everything he did in 'The Creatives' (thank you, Pudu, for putting it on YouTube), especially the Pocy-Pola episode. In 'The Thick of It', the slide scene and the 'I'm bored of this, I'm going for a Twix' thing also rank pretty high. Smile
    Andreawashere
    Andreawashere

Post by Andreawashere Wed May 01, 2013 8:45 am

The Thick of It, his face after Mary fires Stewart. It's not the scene I laughed the most at, that would probably something from Cabin Pressure, but it so funny, not through the script, but simply because of his acting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:49 pm