All-Allam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Allam Forum

A forum for the website all-allam.com - this is your place to discuss all things relating to the great British actor Roger Allam

2 posters

Sarah and Duck

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sarah and Duck Empty Sarah and Duck

Post by Admin Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:18 am

QUACK!

It's a CBeebies show, but it's kind of sort of brilliant. It's about a 7-year-old girl called Sarah who lives with her best friend, Duck. He's a duck. Quack. Allam is the unseen narrator and part-time voice of reason. The trailer is here so you can see the thing for yourself.

There is a cake that tells the pair how to make itself.

Yes.
    rhinelander
    rhinelander

Sarah and Duck Empty Re: Sarah and Duck

Post by rhinelander Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:23 am

That programme is quite addictive. I forgot about it for a while, but once you start watching an episode it is hard to stop. It is such a nice diversion to get a caring voice mode. ;-)
    rhinelander
    rhinelander

Post by rhinelander Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 pm

I suppose most of us have noticed it, but here's the info once again:

Every Saturday, an extended podcast version of a Sarah & Duck episode is put up which can be downloaded at http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/cr .

At the end of each episode, there is a quizz and you get Roger to talk to you directly: Listen again! Well done! Cheerio!
    rhinelander
    rhinelander

Post by rhinelander Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:50 am

Does anyone know what happened to the radio podcast? On 3 August, I downloaded the 7th episode, but somehow I cannot find the one which should have been posted on 10 August? Maybe they stopped because of the new tv episodes??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:33 am