All-Allam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Allam Forum

A forum for the website all-allam.com - this is your place to discuss all things relating to the great British actor Roger Allam

4 posters

Allam freshly shaven or with the beard

Poll

Beard or not?

[ 3 ]
    Allam freshly shaven or with the beard Bar_left50%Allam freshly shaven or with the beard Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Allam freshly shaven or with the beard Bar_left17%Allam freshly shaven or with the beard Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Allam freshly shaven or with the beard Bar_left33%Allam freshly shaven or with the beard Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Andreawashere
    Andreawashere

Allam freshly shaven or with the beard Empty Allam freshly shaven or with the beard

Post by Andreawashere Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:48 am

So, how do you like him best? With or without the beard, or with a bit of stubble?
    Andreawashere
    Andreawashere

Allam freshly shaven or with the beard Empty Re: Allam freshly shaven or with the beard

Post by Andreawashere Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:51 am

Don't get me wrong, I like him with a beard, love the rough non-shaven look, but I find him most attractive when he's all beard-less. Peter Mannion, Douglas Richardson, yes please.
    space_oddity_75
    space_oddity_75

Allam freshly shaven or with the beard Empty Re: Allam freshly shaven or with the beard

Post by space_oddity_75 Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:03 pm

I must admit I'm partial to goatees, so I had to vote for the bearded look, since the goatee option wasn't included in the poll.

My favourite pic of him with this look is definitely the one that Pudu took for the Lemons and Landmarks project. Perfect hair and perfect goatee, yay!
    rhinelander
    rhinelander

Post by rhinelander Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:18 am

I am always in favour of a rugged stubble. Unfortunately, we see it very rarely on Roger. At the moment I can only remember one in Stranded (where the hair was destroying the overall impression ...) and a slight one in Midsomer Murders.

Another certainty is that moustaches always put me to flight .... Argh!!

The clean-shaven look from TOI, Tamara Drewe or Angels' Share, however, is definitely appreciated.
    caput_draconis
    caput_draconis

Post by caput_draconis Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 am

Either Falstaff-like beard or shaven/bit of stubble. No moustache, for the love of god.
    Perfect (imo) as Quentin in Trading Licks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:10 pm