All-Allam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Allam Forum

A forum for the website all-allam.com - this is your place to discuss all things relating to the great British actor Roger Allam

3 posters

Hello fellow Allam fans!

Andreawashere
    Andreawashere

Hello fellow Allam fans! Empty Hello fellow Allam fans!

Post by Andreawashere Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:37 am

I'm Andrea, aka Wheresmycow, I'm ridiculously old (but still a bit younger than Allam!), and I got into Roger Allam fandom through Cabin Pressure, I discovered CP through Cumberbatch fandom and I became a Cumberbitch because of BBC Sherlock. So, terribly cliché and quite new to Allam fandom, but rather devoted and maybe even a bit obsessed by the lovely Mr. Allam.

I've got two kids, two dogs and three cats, and I'll probably post off-topic stuff about them as well as lotsa on-topic posts about Allam.
    rhinelander
    rhinelander

Hello fellow Allam fans! Empty Re: Hello fellow Allam fans!

Post by rhinelander Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:14 am

Hmmm, I guess "The Magnificent Andrea" is your favorite audiobook then ... ;-)
    kathycanevari

Post by kathycanevari Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:39 am

Hello Andrea! I discovered Roger Allam through Cabin Pressure (also listened for Benedict Cumberbatch, but I stayed for Mr. Allam) and then I learned so much more about him through your awesome web site, as well as Pudu's shy snail. You two are my Allam heroes and I am thrilled to be a part of this. By the way, I'm not a spring chicken, although I am also younger than Mr. Allam. I'm not ashamed to say I will be celebrating my 48th birthday next month. Smile You're never too old to be a fan girl. I'm glad to have the opportunity to say hi!
    Andreawashere
    Andreawashere

Post by Andreawashere Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:12 am

rhinelander wrote:Hmmm, I guess "The Magnificent Andrea" is your favorite audiobook then ... ;-)

Very Happy I must admit Andrea is my second name, the first is so Alien that I don't use it on the internet. But even then, hearing Allam saying 'Andrea' over and over again is really nice...

And yes I love that audio play, for all the other reasons as well.

Andreawashere
    Andreawashere

Post by Andreawashere Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:19 am

kathycanevari wrote:Hello Andrea! I discovered Roger Allam through Cabin Pressure (also listened for Benedict Cumberbatch, but I stayed for Mr. Allam) and then I learned so much more about him through your awesome web site, as well as Pudu's shy snail. You two are my Allam heroes and I am thrilled to be a part of this. By the way, I'm not a spring chicken, although I am also younger than Mr. Allam. I'm not ashamed to say I will be celebrating my 48th birthday next month. Smile You're never too old to be a fan girl. I'm glad to have the opportunity to say hi!

Older Allam fans unite! I am 51 (ouch) years old, and definitely still a fan girl. (And I also found Allam through Cumberbatch fandom, exactly what you say, started listening to CP because of Benedict, and stayed for Roger Allam.)

BTW, I absolutely love your Allam Pinterest!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:55 am