All-Allam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Allam Forum

A forum for the website all-allam.com - this is your place to discuss all things relating to the great British actor Roger Allam

2 posters

Someone who has watched RKO281, please help?

Andreawashere
    Andreawashere

Someone who has watched RKO281, please help? Empty Someone who has watched RKO281, please help?

Post by Andreawashere Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:29 am

I am (for the second time Rolling Eyes ) trying to find Roger Allam's scenes in this tv movie to make screen caps, and I can't find him. I've only got the French dubbed version from Youtube, and that's super irritating because I can't just play it in the background and wait for his voice. (And so far, I really don't think I like this one enough to buy it).

So can anybody who has seriously watched this film tell me when Allam appears?

Loves paris

Someone who has watched RKO281, please help? Empty Re: Someone who has watched RKO281, please help?

Post by Loves paris Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:49 pm

The scene is when all the studio heads are sitting at a round table in a meeting. I think that is the only time you see him.
    Andreawashere
    Andreawashere

Someone who has watched RKO281, please help? Empty Re: Someone who has watched RKO281, please help?

Post by Andreawashere Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Loves paris wrote:The scene is when all the studio heads are sitting at a round table in a meeting. I think that is the only time you see him.

Ah, thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content